What it’s about: Madden is an interactive football video game where your team plays against other teams. You are on the field playing with your team. You can earn “Madden dollars” to trade and buy players for your team.
Look/Features: Madden has sharp graphics and lifelike players. This game is updated every season with current rules and players.
Developer: EA (Entertainment Arts) Tiburon
Creator/Producer: EA Sports
Non-book identifiers: none found
Ideas for talking about other materials to YA audiences: The rules of football are sometimes confusing or hard to follow. What do you know about the game of football? Would you ever play it?
Reading Level & Interest Level: 14+
Curriculum: Math, strategy, physics
Player’s annotation : On Madden, you can trade any player available to build your custom team!
Challenge Issues: N/A
- Library Selection Policy
- Rationale explaining why the item was chosen for the collection
- Active listening skills
- Reconsideration form (as a last resort)
- National Council of Teachers of English “Right to Read”
- Positive and negative reviews: expert, parent, student
- ALA Strategies and Tips for Dealing with Challenges to Library Materials
- ALA Bill of Rights on Intellectual Freedom
- Books and other library resources should be provided for the interest, information, and enlightenment of all people of the community the library serves. Materials should not be excluded because of the origin, background, or views of those contributing to their creation.
- Libraries should provide materials and information presenting all points of view on current and historical issues. Materials should not be proscribed or removed because of partisan or doctrinal disapproval.
Why did you pick this for your collection?
- popular video game